Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Tamagotchi Nails #5

Well, it had to happen at some point. My nails were getting to that length where they all start breaking. And since I just got a job at a restaurant (I start today), I figured it was better to cut my nails now instead of risking accidentally taking a chunk off of one while I'm prepping vegetables for someone's pizza. I hate having short nails. They just don't look right on me.
Anyhoo, this is my fifth Tamagotchi mani, inspired by my Connection v5.5. I ordered this model off ebay when I became interested in starting a collection and exploring different Tamagotchis I didn't already have.






As I discovered with my third tama manicure, I have a severe lack of star stamping designs. This time I used the one star themed full nail design I have. I also attempted some hand painting of lines, which I'm never very good at because my hands are shaky, but I think they came out decent. The purple nails came out more plain than I'd originally planned, but at that point I was on my third day of working on my nails and just ran out of time to redo them for the billionth time.






Polishes and plates used: China Glaze For Audrey, OPI Pamplona Purple, Essie Go Ginza, Kleancolor Aurora, Kiss Nail Art Paint (light purple and silver lines), and Moyou UK Time Traveler 03. 

No comments:

Post a Comment